The Online Abstract Submission is closed! Thank you for submitting your abstract!
Notifications regarding acceptance of the abstracts will be sent only after the given deadline.
Note: For registered abstract submitters the Early Bird fee will still apply 7 days after abstract approval!
- Oral abstract submission now closed (was open until 22 March 2019).
- Poster abstract submission is now closed (was open until 03 May 2019).
Find presentation information in the full abstract submission guidelines.
The Gluten Free Conference with the theme “Building products by knowledge” will address the following topics:
- New Issues, Trends and Perspectives in the Gluten-Free Food World
- Gluten-Free Raw Materials & Plant Breeding
- Gluten-Free Ingredients with the focus on Starch & Protein
- Gluten-Free Bakery Products
- Gluten-Free Beer and other Beverages
BEST POSTER AWARD: The The Journal of Cereal Science will be sponsoring 2 ICC Awards for innovative or exceptional work in cereal research. The awardees will be selected from the poster submissions.
YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD: Nestlé will be sponsoring 2 ICC Awards for innovative or exceptional work at the interface of gluten-free technology and nutrition with potential for future industrial application. The awardees will be selected from the oral presentations.